Saturday, November 10, 2007

Wheres my camera?!

Well, I do realize that I have some catching up to do, and the sadest part is that I havent taken any pictures! We have moved into our new house, and love it so much. I will take pictures of it when I get everything together and unpacked.
We had a busy kinda hit-us-when-we-werent-looking-Halloween. We moved in the new house that weekend right before Halloween, and did a day before "quick! put the decorations up!" and then an "oh yeah, Colin and Nat dont have costumes yet" thing. Complete craziness I tell ya. So my favorite holiday was partially ruined! I am usually good at picking costumes, or making them a good month before, but packing and going through stuff didnt help. Bad time to move! So last minute, Jake and Isaak saw me panicking, and told me they'd looove to be football players this year! Whew! Thats easy enough! And for Natalie I found an adorable witch costume at Target, and Colin who is anti-costume I talked into wearing Isaaks ninja costume from a couple years back, much against his wishes of course. Forget the costume! Give me the candy! Yeah, he has it figured out! Natalie finally figured out that she gets candy going from house to house, and soon she didnt want to be held anymore, she wanted down to run! It was a tiring night. And of course amongst the boxes and furniture I couldnt find my camera! I took some on my camera phone, but thats it. Oh well. Next year will be better!
Dave hired Jon onto his work, for just s few months until Jon gets shipped down to the border to help with border control. I guess it takes awhile to get things like that going, and he can only go at certain times, so for now he is following around Dave, and hanging off the edges of the 30 story building.
Here is a picture of the buildings he is building. The only difference now it that the tower on the right is now taller than the one on the left.


Other than that, nothing else to report...OHH! YEAH! There is one more thing! Colin is now officially potty trained!!! Meaning we can actually leave the house in underwear! YIPPIE! This has been the most difficult child to train, he was so stubborn. Now I have to wrestle him down to put a pull up on him for bed time. He insists that he can hold it all night! Yeah right! He goes though 2 sippy cups a night! So that is my next battle. Natalie has shown interest in the potty, and has actually gone a couple of times, only because her potty chair sings to her when she does! I never thought it was going to be so hard to have babies so close together in age. Once I win a battle with Colin, I have to do it right again with Natalie. Its like it never ends.

No comments: