Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Another Football Injury

Well, I KNEW we couldn't possibly end the year without Isaaks turn at a trip to the ER! Yes, at practice tonight, Isaaks thumb was not where it was supposed to be after tackling the runningback. We thought at first it was just dislocated, but after some x-rays, it shows it is broken! (I'll spare the pictures for the weak stomached) They couldnt even put it back in place either! The poor thing has to wait to see an orthopedic surgeon! Whats worse is that it is his right hand. So that means no writing at school either! I am going to let him stay home from school tomorrow since his thumb is still bent funny and he is in a bit of discomfort, plus he is pretty loopy from the Lortab. Hopefully I will get that appointment on Friday. Their last bowl game is on Saturday, and he wont be able to play at all. So that is it for Isaak Rays football season! Out with a bang.


Here is a picture I just added in of Isaak at his last game...not playing of course. :(

2 comments:

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Poor Isaak, I hope that he gets better soon.