This is seriously the BEST site ever. I love it, and I find myself spending a lot of time on it. If you looove pictures like me, you will see why. You can make slideshows to music, and then order them onto dvd. I made one for my dad last Fathers Day. It turned out okay. He loved it. Tons of fun! I am working on one for each of my kids, and I did make one for Dave too. Here is the one I made for my dad...
Warning: there are some seriously scary pictures of me on here!
Monday, November 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Wow.....love that mustache your dad is sporting in some of those pics.
Mindy, that is a great video. I have to say that it did bring tears to my eyes, thanks. :)
Aiden's Birthday is the 13th of Dec. I do not know if Matt has the boys the weekend of the 15th but Lorri is having a party for him at Chuck E Cheese and I would love to come get them and take them to the party if that is okay, that is if Matt does not have them.
Let me know.
Tha Party is at 5:30pm on Saturday the 15th.
GREAT! I will call you next Saturday and we will set up a time for me to come and pick them up.
Hey, I was wondering when Isaak would be available to redeem his birthday gift from Wesley and I.
Post a Comment