
some dress-up clothes, and a princess cell phone. She got some princess dress up shoes from her aunt that she click clacks around the house in, and seeing how beautiful she looks in them, Colin has to wear them around too. Oh help me.
I should take pictures...I really should.
She also got this ADORABLE black Guess vest with fur around the hood from her Grandma Sam, and ballerina pj's too. From her Aunt Roxanne she got a little petshop set up thing, that she pretends to groom her little toy dogs in, it is hilarious how serious she is about it. She got some books from her Nan, she loves to read like her momma, and just a ton of really cute toys from everyone else. She made out good. I think with her being only 2, she isnt caring about having a full blown birthday party right now. I know she will care later, so that is fine, but for now, she just had her presents to open, and she was a happy clam. I am sure next year she will be more opinionated about it!
Here is a picture of her and her daddy when she was brand new.



No comments:
Post a Comment