My little brother Jon returned home tonight from 6 looong months of Army Basic Training, and IT Training. He just spent the last week out in the wilderness on a survival challenge, so I am sure he is glad to be home too. I haven't gotten to see him yet, but I will tomorrow night. My mom arranged a welcome home party at the Monastery. (Our little family get together place) So I will take some pictures then. I heard he has changed a lot, and that he put some meat on them skinny bones of his, so I am very excited to see him. I am so proud of what he is doing. It is just so awesome. Pictures soon to come! YAY JON!!!

Here is Jon with Jake and Isaak

Here is Jake with Tony's son Matthew

Here is Nattie and her pickles

Here is my mom and her husband Steve

Here is Colin with my aunts dog he wouldnt put down all night.

This is my Aunt Roxanne and her daughter Christine
4 comments:
Can't wait to see you at the BBQ Saturday. Are you singing in the Christmas choir again???
The boys looked great last night. Thanks for stopping by.
YO!!! Where were you Sunday night??? Missed you!
holy cow, an 8 pounder 6 weeks early? you poor little girl.
Post a Comment