Sunday, November 11, 2007

Survey thingy

1. Where did you meet your husband? Oddly enough, we met online. Then we met for real at Freestone park, where I took the boys who were at the time only 2 and a half and 1.

2. What is the first thing you said to your husband? Probably just "hi" I am pretty shy when it comes to anything like that, so I probably clammed up and blushed.

3. Where was your first date? Well, we didnt really go on a date, we met at Freestone Park where we let the kids play a little, and then we took them to McDonalds nearby to let them run some more. That is where Jakob decided to completely embarrass me by pulling down his pants and going to the bathroom right there in the parking lot! I have never seen him do that before, so I was a bit shocked. I dont think Dave ever stopped laughing. He knew I was mortified!

4. Where was your first kiss? He met me over at my moms house where I was at a nearby little park with the boys. He blew me away with how good he was with the kids. I dont think he saw it comin!

5. Did you have a long or short courtship/engagement? Funny story. We broke up to date other people since I had only dated him since my divorce. We were apart for nearly 8 months, when I started dating someone else and eventually got engaged to him. I told Dave I was engaged, and aparantly he didnt think that was a good idea, cuz he begged me like crazy that if I wanted to get married to marry him. Since I wasnt 100 percent sold on marrying the guy I was with, I gave him back the ring, and got back together with Dave. He then not less than a week later came to pick me up from work, and asked me to marry him with a ring, and we took off the following weekend to Laughlin and got hitched. So really I was officially engaged for about 5 days.

6. Where did you get engaged? Uhhh, in my car by the mall!

7. Where did you get married? Laughlin, Nevada

8. How did your reception go? Since I already had a big wedding before, I was okay with eloping.

9. THE HONEYMOON...We had kids at home waiting for us to get back, so we just stayed the weekend up there and came home.

10. Who's turn is it next? Jessica, Cherish, and Tara.

3 comments:

Fred and Meili said...

Should I take it personal that you didn't tag me or does everybody know I probably wouldn't do it :) I keep learning new things about everyone blogging! I love it!

jer&ash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jer&ash said...

Wow Mindy, I learn something new every day! Great stories. Thanks for not tagging me.
-Jer