
I love her innocence. She is always so busy in her little world.

How can you not laugh at Colins goofy face?

Colin was FINALLY letting me take his picture...he looks so pleased!

Tony and Isaak. He was so happy to see him after we hadnt seen him for awhile.

Colin LOVES pickles...even with chocolate!

I have about 10 of these pictures of us making silly faces...but Jakobs face in this one is the best!

This one was supposed to be a NICE one...

My daughter(part goat)chewing on my dads shoelaces.

Moving on to bigger and better things...just give her the whole shoe!

This is actually Jakob...How I found him one morning minus his diaper, and his shirt on the back reads "dont bug me". Im hanging onto this one for later pal!

Natalie's blessing day

Colin and my moms dog. Colin is a big animal lover. I'm not sure if the animals love him though!
That is it I guess.. I might add more later. Once I get my other computer hooked up, I have more on there, but for now while I am using Daves laptop, I can only pull them off of photobucket. :)



4 comments:
Such cute pictures! How fun to see how big the kids have gotten! Time goes too fast!
Such a pretty family!!!
Are you a single parent? There are no pictures of a husband.
Gee hun..There is your cute lil face right next to mine up there at the top! ;)
Post a Comment