
Dave and I took the kids to the park this past weekend to teach Colin how to ride his bike without his training wheels. We took Colin in this huge field of grass and put him on his bike, and showed him how to keep pedaling. Dave ran with him and let him go, and he went a good 50 yards by himself! He didnt fall, but put his foot down when he came close to a tree. He turned around and took off again! He rode around on 2 wheels like it was no change for him. He wanted to go on the sidewalk, so he did and rode all over the park. We were all stunned! He is a natural! He has yet to fall, he knows to just put his feet down. Now all he wants to do is ride his bike with the older boys. I took some pictures of his first time riding. So cute! I am loving the baseball helmet!



No comments:
Post a Comment