My cousin turned 18 this past weekend, and for her birthday her mom and I put together a big day for her. She wanted to do something different since you only turn 18 once, and she just wanted to make it super fun for her. We came up with a top secret mission for her to carry out. While she was getting a pedicure, I delivered an envelope to her all dressed up like a spy. In the envelope was a letter and a guide for her mission of the day. She had to go to the mall and go from store to store to get a giftcard and go shopping, and then get a clue as to where she goes next. At the end we all ended up at The Monastery for a big party with all of my family. Christine had a lot of fun, and everything went very smooth. I hope it was a birthday she can remember!

I'm a nerd, I know, but it was fun for her!


No comments:
Post a Comment