Thursday, February 26, 2009

Just A Silly Virus.

Poor Natalie got sick a couple days ago. She was running a fever and had this awful cough that kept her up all night. This is strange for us because she is never ever sick! I remember her being sick only once out of her whole little life. So she slept a lot and never complained really other than saying she was cold. I took her to the doctor yesterday just to make sure she didnt have an infection anywhere, but she was fine. Just a silly virus. I came home yesterday evening from the grocery store to find her like this.
(I took this from my phone so it is blurry, I know.)

Poor thing was exausted!
She fell asleep in my arms the night before several times. It was like as soon as I held her she was out. I loved snuggling with her, but now I feel like I am getting whatever she had. It was totally worth it though. Today her fever is gone, and she is not as snuggly with me, but I am glad she feels better.
I also wanted to write when we were at the doctors they weighed her and took her height. She is in the 95th percentile for her height, and 25th percentile for her weight. So she is a lil string bean I suppose.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad she is feeling better! I hope you don't get sick .... that would be a bummer!

David & Amanda Harding said...

Hey mindy I saw on your myspace that your going private... my email is asl_ovell@yahoo.com

David & Amanda Harding said...

Hey Mindy. I saw on your myspace that you are going to go private. My email address is asl_ovell@yahoo.com