Tuesday, March 24, 2009

So aparantly I am old...

A FUN BIRTHDAY QUIZ:

1. What fantastic day in 1980 were you born on?

March 26th

2. When you were 18, where did you picture yourself in 11 years?

I have no idea! I probably was just happy to be almost done with highschool! Living a day at a time!


3. If you were to tell your 18-year-old self about your life today, what do you think would surprise you the most?

That I have 4 kids...where did they all come from?

4. What would your 18-year-old self be disappointed to hear about?

That I didnt finish college.

5. You’re 29. So, where are you?

Sitting at home with my kids and husband waiting for me to finish this and read to them. (I am reading them New Moon)

6. What kind of job do you have? Is it what you thought?

I am a mother. I didnt think it would be this hard, when your 18 and still have a sharp mind, you think it will be a piece of cake! I believe after every kid you squeeze out, you lose some brain power too.

7. Are you still “friends forever” with your high school friends?

I have managed to keep in touch with a lot of high school friends. Even some junior high ones too! Internet is great!

8. How do you feel about being 29?

This is actually the first birthday that I am horrified by turning older...it is my last year in my twenties, I still feel like a teenager, who wouldnt freak out?

9. What's the most reckless/irresponsible/spontaneous thing you’ve done in your life so far?

Obviously this survey doesnt know me that well! I am not very reckless, maybe a tad irresponsible, and spontaneous...well...I have to PLAN things. Lets just say, that the craziest thing I have ever done is tattoo my husband's name on my inner wrist. I think that fits into the reckless catagory, and still today a gape in horror at my wrist every time I get a glimpse of it, and still cant believe I did that. Dont get me wrong, I like my husband, but geez, I must have been de-vot-ed when I did this one!

10. Did you have a high school sweetheart, and are you still with them? If not, what happened to them?

Hehe..I had a few. One even donated a couple childen to my crowd! I am not with any of them though...

11. How many actual boyfriends/girlfriends have you had since you were 18?:

I dont like this question...because I dont wanna count! Lets just say over 5 and move on..

12. If the theory that you only get two great loves in your life is true… Are you already
Screwed?

I don't think that is true. I've had 3 and a half.

13. How many serious relationships (over 6 months) have you had since you were 18? Once again....over 5.

14. Has your “type” changed from then until now? Describe:
Not much, I always had a thing for tall scrawny talented guys...wierd...I know.

15. Have you gotten engaged, married, had children, divorced?

All of the above. Thanks.

16. Have you purchased any real estate?
Once.

17. How have your looks changed since high school?
I am aparantly more puffier. Comes with having kids I suppose...and a new chocolate problem.

18. What has been your greatest achievement to date?

That all my kids are still alive, and they like me.

19. What is one thing that you used to do (interest/hobby/etc) when you were 18 that you no longer do?

Play the piano, and hang out at friends houses til wee hours in the morning..

20. Out of your high school friends, who do you think ended up exactly where you expected?

That would be Teresa, you totally stayed on course ;)

21. Out of your high school friends, who do you think ended up the furthest from where you expected?

I dont think I have anyone that really surprised me.


22. How are you celebrating the big 2-9?

I think Dave is taking me out shopping. Clothes...hair..make up. That is all I know.

23. Where do you see yourself in 7 more years? (36):
On vacation? Hahaha...Lets just say, Jake will be 17, Isaak, 15, Colin 12, and Natalie 11. They would be old enough to stay home right??

24. What do you plan to accomplish during your 29th year?
I now realize that I am truely done having babies, and should probably do something about this belly of mine. So work out and eat good really is all my goal of the year.

25. And lastly, (Hopefully this isn’t too tricky.) Include “before and after” photos of yourself! Let’s see the 18-year-old you VS the 29-year-old you of today! Yikes. Okay...
Here I am being 18.


Here I am being old.

1 comment:

Adam and Jess said...

Sorry it's been a while since I checked my private blogs. You learn a lot about someone from posts like these. I love that you have a before and after picture. You age really well though, your pics look great. I like the clips you made too