Thats my girl!
Dave told me for my birthday he wanted to take me on a shopping spree. We went over to San Tan Mall, and started there. We shopped around for 5 hours! The 4 kids were with us, and were actually really good the whole time..well, except for the last store, but they were so tired! I was just grateful for their patience with me. I ended up with a ton of new clothes, and some new sandals.
The kids took a ride on the little rides while waiting..
Jakob the underwear model! Showing the world his underwear!
Natalie wanted to hold all the bags!
On Thursday, (my actual bday) we woke up and made breakfast. I went to lunch at El Rico's with Cherish, Meili, and Hunter and Kenli, Strider, Jana, and Grayson. It was a lot of fun to sit and talk with them. 

After that, I went home to find my house sparkling clean! The boys pulled together and cleaned like crazy, I'm talkin' floors mopped, shelves dusted, the whole works! That evening, they took me out to a birthday dinner to Joe's Crab Shack. It was a lot of fun. We had a great time. I am thankful nobody told the waiter it was my birthday, I so didnt want to dance around and make a fool of myself. But believe me, I made sure their mouths were shut before we even got there! Friday, Dave and the boys put together a surprise get together with my family. My mom, grandma, grandpa, and aunt Roxanne, and her two kids came over for a BBQ, and just hung out, played air hockey, and joked around. I wish I got a picture of the house. They decorated like crazy! They even got a helium tank and filled a ton of balloons. It was so cool. I love my boys! Saturday the party continued! I had a 4 day birthday celebration! Dave and I took the kids to the Pinal County Fair! We were there for 6 hours. It was small enough where the 2 older boys could run around themselves and ride all the crazy rides they wanted to. We got them wristbands so they can go on whatever unlimited amount of rides...but..there was a catch. They HAD to ride the Super Loop. We are mean parents! Jakob didnt want to at all, but went knowing that the wristband was promised if he did he got on it. I got a video of them on it, and a few pictures. Isaak loved it and was laughing the whole time, everytime we saw the kids at the bottom Jakob was sinking further and further down in his seat, not looking up at all. He was terrified! Okay, so I felt a little bad, but I couldnt stop laughing either. When they got off, they were okay, and smiling. So I didnt feel too guilty for too long.



1 comment:
Looks like you guys had so much fun!
Post a Comment