Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hurray for good grades!

I had parent teacher conferences yesterday for both the boys at school. First we went to Jake's class. His teacher said he is an awesome writer. She even submitted an essay he wrote for a contest. Jakob got the best grades he has ever had before. I am so proud of him. He is working on a science fair project, which I will do a post for each of the boys and their projects. They are both going to be very interesting. Then we went over to Isaaks class. He showed us a powerpoint project he put together about earthworms. So cute. Isaak also did awesome, and as usual, got the best grades he can possibly get. His teacher is going to start challenging him more on his homework, since Isaak whips out his homework in 30 seconds everyday. I am happy they both are doing so well in their new school.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Yay, Emmy gets really good grades to. I'm so glad cause I'm not sure I could help out much if she didn't!