Sunday, May 25, 2008

Our Anniversary


Saturday was mine and Daves 5th anniversary! He was so romantic and told me not to make any plans because he made them. Saturday morning I made him breakfast and then he took me shopping. He said all I needed was a nice dress, and some cute shoes. Then we dropped the kids off with Daves mom. He drove me up to Scottsdale to the Marriot at McDowell Mountains where he got us a sweet suite (haha) for the night.

We got dressed up there, and then we went to the Salt Cellar for dinner. The whole restaurant is underground!

That was the most amazing seafood I have ever tasted. They fly the food in daily from San Fransico or Maryland so it is fresh. I know what he means about fake seafood now! Wow! The rest of the night we ran around the hotel and checked everything out. They had a movie playing in the pool area where you can float around and watch it. So very cool. It was a nice night away, and he wins the most romantic husband award! ;)


Here is my lovely hair. Sorry I'm so cheesy for taking a picture of it in the mirror! Hehe!


Thanks babe for an amazing night, I had a lot of fun!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so glad you guys had fun! And Dave does win for the romantic husband! That was so kind of him! And you looked so beautiful!

♥Tami said...

Congratulations! What a nice husband, that would never happen in this household! I have to plan everything or we wouldn't do anything! Lucky!

Rich Angie said...

What a sweet guy! Happy Anniversary!!

Your hair looks awesome!!

Jessica said...

I love your hair! Did you do it?
That sounds like a very nice and relaxing night, very romantic!

Jessica said...

Yeah Liberty is my dog. When Wes and I got married we could not take her with us. So Matt said that she could stay at his house until we got a place that allowed dogs. I wish that she could be with us but I know that she would not like to be in a cage all day and have no yard to run in.

I hear that you guys got a dog...

Mary-Sunshine said...

Wow, I didn't even know a place like that exsisted! How fun! That makes me want to go out and do something like that for our anniversary...maybe on our 5th!

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Happy Anniversary!