Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Busy Busy Weekend!

Our weekend was packed with fun and lots of stuff to do. Saturday was two of my nephews birthday, so we went to Paxton's first. I made a fruit waterfall for my sis-in-law. And Colin and Nattie went swimming. (Which is a rare thing because they have both been so scared of the water their whole life)


























Then we rolled over to Matthews birthday party. (Tony's son)






After that Dave took me to Red Lobster, so he could humor me by "choking down the fake seafood" (He is from Maryland, so he knows what the really good stuff tastes like) Oh, and on Friday after work, we went and got my front load washer to match my dryer we got a couple months ago. It will be delivered tomorrow, I am actually pretty excited. My dryer works great, it dries really fast. I cant wait to see how the washer does. I know it saves a ton of water. It uses only 15 gallons a load as compared to the top loaders that use 45 gallons a load! Never thought I'd be so excited for a washer and dryer, but hey, I guess that means I am officially old. ;)

1 comment:

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Your fruit waterfall looks so good. I remember when Cathlene (sp) did one at my reception. It was such a big hit. and I'm so jelous of your new washer and dryer! You'll have to let me know how it works.