Thursday, May 1, 2008

Kid Shelf Signs

I am starting a new thing where you can order whatever craft or project I am making at the time. This month I am making these kid shelf signs. They are too cute, you know I will be making one for my kids too! Alright..here is a sampler picture of close to what they are going to look like.



You can pick your color,(any colors are fine)and what saying you want at the top.

Here are a list of sayings:
Once Upon A Time There Was A Little Princess
Once Upon A Time There Was A Little Prince
Always Kiss Me Goodnight
Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep
I Love You To The Moon And Back
Angels Watching Over Me
Most Valuable Player
Angels Danced The Day You Were Born

Price for these are $30
You can email me at minder63@yahoo.com with your order info.

4 comments:

Miller Family said...

These are SOOO cute! Love them. If only I knew what I was having....

Rich Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

I love these. They are too cute! Too bad I do not have any kids yet, cause I would order one.

Rich Angie said...

i LOVE my sign, it's perfect!