My mom and I are also making these cute signs. All hand painted. These ones you can of course choose your color, and name for $35 including the little flowers or stars on the side.

We are also making these hand painted wall hangings for $25 each. We have many sayings you can choose from some examples are:
Children Loved Here
Grandchildren Loved Here
Always Kiss Me Goodnight
All Because Two People Fell In Love
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes
Here is a picture similar as to how they look. You choose color and saying.

I also forgot to post awhile back that Dave and I made Natalie and Kaitlyn a bed over one weekend. It is like a loft bed (Kaitlyn sleeps up top) And Natalie has her toddler bed underneath inside the castle. It turned out cute. I am going to add some dark purple tulle curtains around the middle opening. Here is a picture of it. Don't mind Nattie's mess underneath! Anyway, I just wanted to show how cute it is turning out.



4 comments:
you are so darn crafty! LOVE the loft!!!
i'm seriously trying to find room in my house for all your recent stuff...too bad my walls are already covered! let me know when you plan on starting magnet boards ;)
What an adorable bed! It is so cute and such a great idea. I can't believe you did it in one weekend.
Those name signs are really cute. I should really actually start decorating my girls rooms (it's still blue from when my boy roomed there) I just keep waiting for money and time - two things that I think I will never have enough of. Anyway - I work at Banner Gateway Hospital - it's really nice!
The girls bed is darling. I love it!
Post a Comment