Monday, May 19, 2008

A Day in the Desert

We took the kids and Dave's sister and brother-in-law out quading in the desert this weekend. My dad was nice enough to loan us his quad so we could have three. It got a little toasty out there, the forecast said it was 106 degrees, and we sure felt it. Natalie has been very brave these days. She is usually scared of everything, but lately she has this brave streak in her that is scaring me! As soon as Dave had the quads in front of our house loaded up, she was on them playing. When I took her for a ride she kept yelling at me to go faster! Crazy girl! I cant believe it! I made a slide show since there were so many pictures..notice in one of those with me and her what a crazy big grin she has on her face. Hilarious!

3 comments:

Fred and Meili said...

That looks like a lot of fun! It was hot this weekend. Are you ready for summer????

♥Tami said...

First of all, no fair that your hair doesn't fall out after you have babies! Second, are those pictures outside of your house? If so, where do you live? Looks like the neighborhood I grew up in! When I say grew up, I mean the first 23 years of my life were spent there! Just curious!

Adam and Jess said...

Wow, how fun for you guys! I've been quading twice and would have so much fun again but just don't the chance. Your blog is adorable. I'm getting addicted to looking at people's blogs and just don't know a lot of different ways of doings things. We're glad you left us a message because we don't know most of the cuzs addresses.