Wednesday, May 16, 2012

"So You Come To Me For A Favor..."

Isaak had a project at school called "wax museum". They were given an actor from the golden era to make a tri-fold about and they had to dress up and give a presentation acting like the actor as well for extra points. If you know Isaak, he is an awesome actor. He was given Marlon Brando. He nailed it perfectly! It was so fun to help him with this project and die laughing at his impersonation. When I sent these pictures to Grandpa Pittam he wrote back that it was pretty impressive..I showed Isaak the message from Grandpa and you know what he said to me?! "I couldn't be impressive without your help mom!" I melted right there. What a great kid I have, I do love helping him and it just makes me feel good that he recognizes that.
Did you know that Marlon Brando's son was Michael Jackson's long time bodyguard? Marlon was Jackson's good friend spending a lot of time with him at his Ranch up until the day Marlon died. He also had 15 children, 3 wives and a long time girlfriend Marilyn Monroe! I learned a lot with Isaak as well about him. Pretty interesting life he had. =
Here is Isaak giving his presentation. He did a great job, and all the kids seemed to really like it.

No comments: