Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Fathers & Sons

Dave and the boys got to do what they love best this past weekend..go camping! I believe they said they went to Black Canyon Lake. They has a great time, and even made some new friends.
Dave brought his shotgun and they boys got to shoot it. He is amazing at teaching the boys gun safety. I appreciate that about him. Isaak is not one for shooting guns, and so this was his first time shooting after much deliberation! He is just not into it, and the loud noise I guess. Good thing Dave only put one shot in it! You can see at the end Isaak points it at Dave. Whoopsie! I guess that's why they need to learn gun safety! Here is Jake shooting a 00 buck shot. Crazy boy now has a bruise on his shoulder from it! They had a three-legged race too! I would have loved to have been there for that! Colin is in the black shirt, and Isaak is bringing up the rear in his cowboy hat! Jakob was too cool for those shenanigans! This is Colin on the way home! Camping is tough on a little guy!

No comments: