Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Natalie- Kindergarten Grad!
It seems this year of school went by in a flash. I remember so clearly Jakob going to kindergarten, and am shocked how fast time flies. I know in a blink of an eye Natalie will be in 8th grade too. Holy Moly! Natalie surprised me when she brought home her graduation pictures. I must have missed that flyer otherwise her hair would have been done better! They still turned out sweet, and I literally busted out in tears when she handed them to me. she looked at me like I was an alien, but someday she will too send her last "baby" off to school.
Natalie has grown so much this school year. She started off not reading at all. This is her the other day reading me a book. She has an amazing teacher who was Colin's teacher as well last year. She works magic. She has been really sick this year too needing a kidney transplant as she has a severe case diabetes. I have never come across a teacher with as much heart as she has. I will be forever grateful!
Natalie has shown that she is incredibly smart! Isaak may have some competition here! If you couldnt tell, I am so crazy about this little girl! She will be forever spoiled rotten by me and all the boys in her life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment