Monday, May 21, 2012
Princess Hair
Natalie and I have a morning routine. About an hour before school we find different hairstyles we can do to her hair that day. She loves her hair down, so we usually argue about updo styles. Here are our most recent 'do's!
This was for a wedding. I also did the little girls hair behind her.
This is a very simple one. It was one of those days where she just NEEDED her hair down!
This is not Natalie, but we did her hair like this today. Didn't have time to take a pic!
I want Natalie to see when she is older how cute she was everyday. We love doing this together everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
Jealous! First, I wish I could french braid (I've tried to learn...forget it) and two, Mikelle won't go for styles like that. :-(
Jill, I pinned Natalie down to do her hair ever since she could fit her hair into a teensy tiny ponytail! LOL..So you may say she knows no other way than to be tortured every morning! :D
Post a Comment