Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July

We had a lot of fun celebrating 4th of July. Jakob and Isaak are celebrating 4th of July in Colorado with my mom, so Dave and I just had Colin and Natalie with us. We first went out to lunch, then we went shopping for this kids' clothes so they could look festive. :) After we got them looking cute, I took their pictures. Colin wasn't having any of that, so I didnt get too many of him cooperating. Then we had a BBQ at Dave's parents house with his family. After, the kids and Dave and I went and found a spot to park the truck to watch fireworks while we had some of our own. Colin and Natalie had fun with the snappers. When the fireworks were over we came home and all watched a movie together. It was a really good day.


Waiting for the fireworks to start sitting on the tailgate. I love the kids' faces in this one..I couldnt stop laughing while editing this one.



Dave kept making me light the fireworks! Big chicken! Finally he got brave enough to try it himself.



The kids with their Nana.




Natalie







Two of the cutest kids in the world.

No comments: