Thursday, June 25, 2009

New School



I am excited that my 3 boys got in to Eduprize this coming year. I have heard all sorts of good stuff about this school. Mainly, that they have it all together, unlike most of the schools out here, which has been since day 1 very frustrating. I wasnt going to sign Colin up for kindergarten if they werent going to make it into this school. He is able to wait another year before going, but since they got accepted, I will go ahead and put him in. He is very excited about going, I am scared to death for him, but I think it will be worse for me than it is going to be for him. I have been very "on the fence" about him being ready or not. I guess we will give him a little shove and see what happens. The scariest part...I have 1 kid left at home! *GASP!*

No comments: