Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Heat Is On!



Today our poor neighbors house burnt down. No one was hurt, in fact the neighbors have been gone on vacation or something for awhile now. I can't imagine their surprise when they get home to their bbq'd house. It is a total loss, including the boat and new car in the garage. Dave and I stood on the corner and watched the firemen in action. It was so hot out they were so miserable, and it seemed that the fire just got bigger and bigger. The temperature outside 4 houses down from the fire read 123 degress! Can you imagine just how hot it was if you were the one right in front of it? I got some good pictures of it in action.

**If you click on the pictures, they will get bigger, you can see more detail.**





















1 comment:

buddyandsarahaws said...

Wow, where was I when that happened???