
Natalie had herself a fabulous princess party for her 3rd birthday. She got spoiled rotten with all the gifts, and had a lot of fun with our family that came over even though our house was half empty from getting ready to move. She is way into anything that is princess related. I think everything she got was mostly princess stuff! Dave and I got her a baby(she is a mother of 12 now)that came with a highchair, and a playpen, and a stroller. She has been a busy girl since her party with plenty to play with, and her Nana bought her a huge golden princess dress that she wears dang near every day.
So cute. I love having a girl, and am so happy I get to experience what it's like to have a daughter. For awhile there I thought it was all frogs and trucks for me, so I will take the random haircutting, getting into my make up, and dragging her to the store with her huge princess dress on that she refuses to take off. So Happy Birthday to my Nattie girl!



1 comment:
Happy Birthday Natalie! Looks like she made a haul! How fun that your moving, I know you were wanting to! Where are you moving to?
Post a Comment