Friday, November 21, 2008

Look Who's A Big Girl!


Miss. Nattie Noodle is mastering her toilet skills. I admit, I procrastinated this lil milestone. She turns 3 tomorrow, and most girls I know are trained before that. She's been ready for awhile now, and the other night when she was yelling at me in the car that she had to go to the bathroom, I took the hint. She is doing great. She has only had two accidents in two days, so that makes me happy. Someday she is going to smack me for putting these on here, but she is so dang cute, I can't help it!
Oh, and one last thing...This house is officially BABY FREE! No diapers, no bottles, no binkies, no cribs, no sippy cups..thats right folks. I am a free woman! Well...not quite yet, but we are definately getting there.

2 comments:

Adam and Jess said...

Those are actually pretty cute pictures. I wish I could say Gage is completely potty trained. It's probably the one area that drives me insane.

♥Tami said...

Yeah for potty training! I miss the diaper free days!