Here are the kids together all dressed up.

Jake and Isaak

Colin has been bugging me all month to dress up in his costume, so last night he was just bursting at the seams to get dressed and put some army man make up on. This is the first Halloween that he has wanted to dress up.

Natalie was a cheerleader. A pretty cute one I might add!

Jakob was a skeleton man.

Isaak was Dracula! (and he played the part all night)

The boys off to go trick-or treating.

We went over to my dads house for a carport bbq, it was a lot of fun.

When the kids were done trick-or treating, they handed out the candy. Kaitlyn was able to come join us. So that is her and Jakob handing out the candy.

And this one is just for my dad. Since he claims I dont have any pictures of him on here...I love the smile. :)



1 comment:
Your kids look great and it looks like you guys had a good time at you dads! tell everyone I said hello!
Post a Comment