Oh, and Isaak has to sell Gold Canyon Candles for their team fundraiser..if anybody is interested in buying some from him, just email me, and I will send you all the info. minder63@yahoo.com
Thursday, August 21, 2008
So far so good..
Tomorrow ends our first month of daily football practice! Next week we go down to 3 practices, and then after that just 2 a week for the rest of the season. This has taken a lot of time and energy, and I am just excited that we have gotten through the worst part. Life goes fast as soon as the boys get home from school, they do their homework, eat dinner, and then stuff themselves into their pads, get their water, and out the door they go to practice until 8:30 every night. It is exausting! No real injuries yet..Jakob sprained his wrist, but that wasn't too bad. I was praying that it wasn't going to be broke, because it was sure bruised, and there was a huge lump. But we got lucky. No fainting here! Here are some pictures of Isaak at practice. This year he is playing center, and also a defensive lineman. So he plays non-stop. He likes it though. (He is number 60)





Oh, and Isaak has to sell Gold Canyon Candles for their team fundraiser..if anybody is interested in buying some from him, just email me, and I will send you all the info. minder63@yahoo.com
Oh, and Isaak has to sell Gold Canyon Candles for their team fundraiser..if anybody is interested in buying some from him, just email me, and I will send you all the info. minder63@yahoo.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment