Tuesday, August 12, 2008

California with the Pittams

My dad took us kids to San Diego this weekend for a little get away. We had so much fun. Although we had to leave early, the others are still there until Wednesday! WE stayed at the Omni Hotel. The first day we got there we went out to lunch at a Mexican food place that was really good. After that we got ready to go to the beach at Coronado Island. After that, we all went out to dinner to Fuddruckers. It was just so much fun being around my family and learning more about them. The next day we went to La Jolla beach and saw the seals, and went under ground into a cave by the ocean. After that we went to Mission Beach and hung out there, and did some shopping. Then we came back and got cleaned up to go out to dinner at the Fish Market. The next morning (Monday) we had to get going, so we ate breakfast at the Hash House, and then headed home. We had a great time and are so thankful we got to go along. Here come the pictures of course!

All of us out front of our hotel.


Meili and Fred walking with Kenli


Colin and Natalie at Coronado Beach


I have the coolest 4 year old ever! Look at him on the boogie board!




Kayla got buried in the sand!


Hunter did too! He even got some muscles!


Strider and Jana going to catch some waves



Some of us soaked up the sun!




Hunter with a sand beard! Yum!


Fred and Hunter going out to swim


Everybody coming back in


Natalie by some pretty flowers waiting to be seated for dinner


Meili, Fred, Hunter, and Kenli



Cherish and Nate


All of us girls!


Kayla


Mom and Dad


Strider and Jana


Us and my looney children..is it just me, or do I look like a 12 year old? LOL..


Fred waiting on his dinner


Natalie and her "crown" she wore around in our hotel room. Mommy wouldn't let her wear it in public!



That is it! I just want to say thank you to my family. We had an awesome time, and wished we could stay forever! I will email you guys your pictures!

5 comments:

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

I love you family! I can't believe how much everybody has changed, so grown up! what fun! Cute pics!

Fred and Meili said...

I love all the pictures! Start sending!! We are glad you guys could come for the weekend. We missed you when you left!

Miller Family said...

What a fun trip!! I'm so jealous! I love all the pics. You guys are so photogenic! :)

Adam and Jess said...

Those are some way cute pictures. I absolutely love California. Some look like they got some pretty serious sunburns though, not so fun. I wish my family did more road trips out of state. Great memories

The House's said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Such cute pics you took!