Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!



I went with my mom and her husband, and a family friend to the Brooks and Dunn and ZZ Top concert for my moms birthday. We went out to Texas roadhouse beforehand too. It was a lot of fun and a good break from the norm. At least this time it was dryer and we didnt have to swim home! The weather was pretty nice and breezy. I really enjoyed Brooks and Dunn, they sound just like they do on their cd. It was great. He has an amazing voice, it was just dead silent while he was singing this song that is playing on my player here, there are no words to describe it..just gave me chills!
We did leave half way through ZZ Top, just because I was about ready to fall out of my chair asleep! How does that happen?? I am old and tired! Oh well. I had my moms camera, so as soon as she sends me the rest of the pics, I will post them. Oh, and I have to mention my brave husband that stayed home with the babies so mamma could have a break! What a guy!



Bad picture, but here it is..

No comments: