Jakob and Isaaks school had a picnic for lunch so all the parents could come and sit with them out on their playground. It was a lot of fun and the weather was perfect. Isaak came out first and we got to spend about 40 minutes together, and as soon as Jakob got out Isaak had to go back in. It was a fun afternoon to spend with the boys and Colin and Nattie got to play on their playground. Colin was a ladies man out there. He had four 5th grade girls following him around! I wish I had my real camera ready, I just grabbed my cell phone so that picture is a little blurry. They followed that boy everywhere. It was pretty cute.
2 comments:
A picnic! What a great idea to do at school! How fun.
Ha LOL I wish that I was. But No, I tried to write something and it would not let me post it so I will try it again.
Post a Comment