Friday, March 14, 2008

Driving lessons and football

Colin has been eyeballing one of those powerwheels at Walmart everytime we go there. He and Natalie freak out when they see them, and want out of the cart so they can play on the one sitting out on display. We thought we'd surprise them on one of the trips there and actually get one. He could barely handle himself as we loaded it up, it was so cute. He was so happy! It was a good buy too, They are out in the backyard for HOURS on that thing just riding around. Completely entertained. That is good. So we took them over to the park to play and let them ride around in a bigger area. Dave taught Colin how to go, there is a slow speed, a high speed, and reverse. He got the hang of that real quick. Natalie cracks up laughing when he goes fast. She always yells to him,"GO!GO!" I took some pictures of course. The boys (Jake and Isaak) played football while we were there too.









Here are some of the boys playing football.



2 comments:

Miller Family said...

I love the new powerwheels! SO much fun! I can see how they would be entertained for hours. Such a cute story too. You're a good mommy for giving in! ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh How exciting! I bet they have a blast! Missed you yesterday!