Sunday, March 9, 2008

Back to the Zoo!

As if I havent had enough of going to the zoo, we went again. This time the boys and Dave got to go. It was a good chance to test out my new lens too! Although Dave jacked the camera from me and took most of the pictures! He did pretty dang good! He is so proud of himself..now I gotta teach him the editing and processing part of it! So here are a bunch of pictures...there are a lot! But who doesnt like looking at the animals?

My Three Sons..feeling right at home at the zoo.



I love this picture of us!



The baby monkey..awwww!







The Momma Monkey



The Cheetah that Isaak claims he can out run!



Colin spying on the Wild Dogs



The goats fighting



Here we go on the tractor again!



The boys on the tire horse..I love their faces!






A cool picture of Jake and Isaak



The meercat..another really good one!



And he was done with modeling for Dave!



The Meerjake..a wild and dangerous animal! We took him home with us anyway!



The cute little otter has teeth!



A Rhino weighs more than a Honda Civic!



My guys



This tiger was way high up in a tree. Dave caught this picture just as he was making his last jump down to the ground.


Me and my girl



I dont know whay that last one is hyperlinked..I tried to make it go away but is just wont.








1 comment:

Jessica said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Wes and I have been wanting to go to the zoo for some time now. Maybe we can go this weekend. It would be fun!