Monday, March 3, 2008

Outtakes!

A lot of people ask how I get my kids to let me take pictures of them without them complaining...huh, trust me, they do complain, and they try to make it as difficult as possible! Having four very animated kids is tough work to get them to hold still and most of all to just be serious. I thought I'd post some of my RAW photos unedited and all of them that I have during our photography sessions. I am the crazy yelling mom on the side of the road taking pictures of her lunatic children! I wonder what people think, I really do! Jakob is the only one who takes this serious but I think he is afraid of me and my camera!

Here is Natalie, My number one ham of the group. (She has the most outtakes anyhow)

Smile NICE sis...


Hey! Im over here! I dont want to take a picture of your rump!



Isaak not helping the cause at all...




And my dear Colin..I think I told him to put this orange down about 100 times.


Isaak got this one in the head!



So then we came home and Natalie was wearing her "fabulous fur wrap" and I thought I'd take a few snaps of her. This is the clearest picture out of all the fur wrap pictures I took of her and her darn tongue! Cute though...



Here are some from previous photoshoots..



Yup..this is my kid.



Colin knowing he is so cute.





Her scream is bigger than her mouth!



Supermodel poser!



There you have it! Sometimes I am sure they belong in the circus! I will be posting the good ones of our last adventure on my photography website real soon.

2 comments:

Tara Kay said...

Outtakes are where the memories are! I love them. You can see their little personalities.

Mary-Sunshine said...

Even though you say these are pictures of your kids not cooperating....I love them! They are still great pictures and gorgeous kids!