Monday, January 7, 2008

Random things you might not care to know about me.

Firsts and other random questions...

1. What did your first date consist of?
Well, Matt begged me to go out with him for a good month, I liked someone else, so I really didnt want to. But I finally gave in when he started bugging my best friend to talk me into going out with him, and then started sending me notes and stuff. So I told him I'd go to lunch with him on the last day of school which happened to be a half day. And for crying out loud, he took me to Filibertos. It was interesting though.

2. First Car?
"The Beast" I had a 1987 Camero that was blue. It fit up to 15 people at a time! Hahaha, I drove EVERYONE home from school, they even rode back in the trunk. Served me well, and then it got passed down to Tony who drove it into a pile of rocks. From then on it drove like any second the wheels were going to fall off. Good times.

3.. Your first Love?
Uhh. Shouldn't really say. Well, I think I was around 14 or 15 years old. One of those akward things where I was really in love with him and I'm pretty sure he wasn't with me. :(


4. First Born?
I had Jakob when I was 19. He weighed 8 pounds 10 oz. He was a really good baby, and hardly gave me any trouble when he was in his terrible twos. Even now, he is a sweet kid.

5. First House?
Ummm...Matt and I bought a house with his sister out on Ironwood and Southern. But we didnt live there long because we broke up a couple months after.

6. First Vacation?
I dont get this question...is this supposed to be my first vacation ever from when I was little? Because I dont think I remember. Most likely Nebraska or something. We used to go there every summer and visit my grandma. Those were some of my fondest childhood memories.

7. What is you dream vacation?
Well, there are two places that I absolutely HAVE to go to someday. First, I reeeally want to go to Ireland. Dont know why, I have just always been very much intrigued by that country. Then I want to go to Figi and go scuba diving. Well, I am a chicken with deep water, so maybe snorkeling. hahaha..

8. What does your dream house look like?
I have read so many books about Cape Cod, so I am thinking that is where my dream house is. Right on the ocean. With a big wrap around porch and a huge yard with no fence. Okay, so there have to be some pictures..




Wow..Just how I imagined it!

9. Dream Job?
Geez. Dont even get me started. So, ever since I was little I always found great pleasure in reading medical journals and encyclopedias. If I had no kids, and all my time was dedicated to my work I'd be a doctor. Yep. Either a plastic surgeon or an OB/GYN. I am a strange one, I know. But those both things I have read the most about and seems to peek my interest the most.

10. Top ten things you cant live without:
-A book to read
-lipgloss
-flip flops
-my cell phone
-bath and body works lotions
-candles
-my oh so comfy feather pillow
-music
-possibly..but hard to admit..the computer. ack.
-my kids of course.


And I am tagging...MEILI! BECAUSE YOU NEED TO UPDATE! and Tara, aaaaand...Brandi. and whoever else is bored enough that they might want to do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mindy
So interesting to read your tid bits! I don't think I ever knew you liked to read so much. I'm a total book worm these days too! Please tell me you've Read the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer!! So when do you want to get together? my email is
bwat-thinkpink@cox.net