Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Night Owl Nattie

GREAT! Seems that this is an inherited thing. My Dad is a night owl, I am too, I just take forever to fall asleep! I remember sitting on the front bench swing at 1 am with my dad just chatting..Good times. NOT a good time is when Nattie comes strolling out of her bedroom at 10:30 wild-eyed and ready to be awake. Ohhhh noooo...she wont go back to bed, she insistently tells me "I wake mom!" So most of the time I will let her stay up a little and play either while I am on the computer or I will take her on my "peaceful" grocery shopping trip.(After the kids are in bed and Dave can listen for them) Pretty much anything to pass the time until she walks back to bed. (which is about only an hour and a half or so) I was playing with the camera taking pictures of her after one of these interrupted "peaceful" shopping trips, she was in rare form! You can see in her eyes she is really tired, yet she thinks she is rarrring to go! My little loony bird. These pictures make me laugh. I just had to share.





















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she is so gosh darn cute! It is so fun to see her spunky personality! I wonder who she gets it from! haha ;)