Saturday, January 5, 2008

New hair!

I have a really hard time getting my hair done, and especially trusting someone to do it that knows what they are doing! The other day I noticed my hair in some pictures was a carmel-ly(if thats a word)color. So I called Brooke, and asked her if she could squeeze me in at some point today, and knowing how busy she is, she did it for me, and I couldnt be happier! She is awesome, and really knows what she is doing. I guess I've had some pretty tramatic hair times, but I am so happy she knows what I want, and just does it. So I took some before and after pictures. Dave took the camera to work with him, so I just had my camera phone and really it looks a TON better in real life. Yay for new hair!

Of course I didnt cut it, Dave likes it long, but Brooke made it lighter.
I dont know if you can tell a difference from these pictures or not, but it does look waaay better! The first couple pics my hair look really short because I just took the hot rollers out.






And here are some afters:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beeeutiful hair! Hey, don't you worry about crazy kids!! I have three boys! We've taken crazy to a new level!! I'm so anxious to get together miss bubliscious! Talk to ya soon!