Friday, June 12, 2009

Christine's Graduation

We are very close with my aunt Roxanne and her 2 kids Christine and Andrew. They live very close to us, so we see them often. Last month was Christine's highschool graduation. She graduated 16th in her class of about 250. She is a very good girl, and got a full ride scholership to go to college. She is working towards being a veteranarian. She will do it, she is very driven and is a hard worker. She babysits my kids a lot, and I couldn't be more grateful for her influence. So anyway, I got to be her photographer during all the festivities. It was fun, and I was glad to be a part of it. You can also see her senior pictures I did on my photography website. (see link on the right)


Getting ready!
















Christine and her friends




Aunt Roxanne, Christine, Jeff, Andrew, and Kelly




At the graduation party!






Christine, Me, My mom, Grandma Lloyd, Roxanne



No comments: