
This is Jake, Isaak, and Colin in their underoos. (2005)

This is Isaak in his spiffy unders, and me and Jake in the background. He will certainly kill me for this picture later, but it's too funny not to post! (2002)

This is Colin, when he was a baby he loved looking out the front window, so he stood inside these curtains, you could just see his chubby legs sticking out the bottom.
(2004)

This was Colins 1st birthday. Natalie was in my belly. (2005)

This is me and Jake being silly. (2005)

This is me and Natalie on her blessing day. (2005)

Me and Jake at the Top Fuel races at Firebird Raceway. (2003)

This is me and Jakob at my moms house. I was so young! (1999)

Natalie being a poor sport with my picture taking! Poor thing! (2006)

Natalie and one of her many funny faces. (2006)

One of many "first day of school" pics. (2006)

Me and Natalie at one of the boys' football games. (2006)

At the park with Natalie. (2006)

Me, Jakob and Isaak just being crazy. (2007)

Jake, Isaak, and Natalie at the park. (2006)

An attempted photoshoot with the kids...Colin was VERY mad. (2006)

Me, my mom, and Jakob and Natalie at my moms house. (2006)

My favorite little chin! Isnt it so dang cute?? Miss. Natalie. (2007)

My kids out in the backyard playing. (2008)
Colin and Natalie in the car in Sedona. (2007)
My hair was flipped up over the back of the couch, and Colin thought he was funny making it look like he had long hair. (2008)
Natalie got a princess dress up kit for Christmas, and Colin just HAD to test it out for her! (2008)
The boys out back playing. (2008)
That is all I have for now...I wish I had more of when Jake and Isaak were babies, but my scanner is not working right now.



3 comments:
Mindy I found your blog through Liz's page... I hope you do not mind that I took a peek!! Your kids are so adorable! You look really good as well!
Those pics are too funny. Thanks for sharing!
These are precious Mindy! I love em. I have been so busy lately... we gotta see you guys though! I work at Greenfield pool if you ever wanna come visit :)
Post a Comment