Monday, April 20, 2009

Why the hat little princess?




.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
............
.............
..............
...............
..............
.............
............
...........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.


BECAUSE SHE DID IT AGAIN!!!!!!!
Schere Pictures, Images and Photos


She did it 3 times as bad as last time..just when her bangs grew back out, she found some scissors and went to town. Dave decribes her new do as "business in the front, party in the back". Am I amused? NOT ONE BIT! I have had so many talks with her about only mommy cutting her hair. Needless to say I have been bawling all day. I just want a girl who has beautiful long blond hair, and here I have a refugee. I think I will take her somewhere to try to get it fixed tomorrow. I will post pics of that later. For now, I am going to go cry!

Here are a few more, just so you can see the depth of my crisis here!


6 comments:

buddyandsarahaws said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I cant believe she did it again! I am so sorry. Just as it was growing out too.

♥Tami said...

Oh my! I would be crying too! I don't have any advice to offer! I hope it doesn't happen again!

Strider & Jana said...

Aaawwww.

Teresa Dickinson said...

HOOOOOOLLY CRAP!! That is some hairdo she gave herself there. Its a good thing she's cute, cuz that cut is horrible! Good luck trying to salvage her hair, I have a feeling she will be sporting a "pixie" style for sometime.

Brooke Whimpey said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Wow Mindy, I don't know how you reacted but I am sure I would have freaked out! At least she is a cute girl!!! ;)

Jodi said...

WOW!! She is a total daredevil! You will just have to get her some cute hairbands for her hair for a while! I would be crying too! Good luck with the professional haircut, I am sure that they will make it look good! So Sorry!!!!