Sunday, July 27, 2008

"Happy Birthday..Cha cha cha!"

That is what Colin was singing to himself all day last Wednesday. Natalie was singing, "Happy birfday to meee!" all day too, guess she was feeling like it was hers too. But anyway, Mr. Colin turned 4 last week. On his actual birthday we took him to Dennys for breakfast, and then when to Toys R Us to pick out a present. He got a sand and water table, and a new game for his V-Smile.




I made Colin a cake on his actual birthday. Not my best skills, but its edible!


Thumbs up!


New toy!



Yesterday was the combined party at Amazing Jakes. And since Isaaks birthday is tomorrow, we celebrated his too. Isaak is turning 8, so that means his baptism is right around the corner too. Here is some pics of our adventures at Amazing Jakes.

Here is their stash of presents!


Kayla took Hunter on the Frog Hopper ride. He was so cute on it, he had a blast!



Then Dave and I took the kids on the Merry Go Round, we were dizzy, but the kids liked it.


Then here I am looking ridiculous on the Frog Hopper with Natalie. She wasnt too thrilled about it.


Jake on the bumper cars


Dave's mom and cousin Paxton and Colin playing a truck game


Here is Meili dancing on the dancing game.


Isaak on the climbing wall.



Colin and Nat playing.



Colin in a race car game.


Jakob, and cousins Jordan and Brandon waiting in line.


So tomorrow is Isaaks big day.(Monday) I can't believe he is already 8. Isaak is the sweetest kid you will ever meet. He has the best personality. Tomorrow I will make him breakfast, and then when Dave gets home we may go out for dinner to wherever he wants. For his birthday present, he wanted his own room. So we did some moving around, and made Isaak his own room. With that came a new bedroom set, and comforter, and new decorations and stuff for his room. I will have to take a picture, but he decided that he wanted a "Hero" room. So his room colors are black and gray, with Batman posters. It turned out kinda cool! He has his new found freedom, and is happy as a clam.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for birthday boys! I heard the party was a ton of fun! Tell the boys Nate and I say Happy Birthday! I can't believe how much everyone i growing up! Love you tons!