I would tell myself that it would be alright NOT to have a boyfriend every waking second of the day, and to just enjoy being with my friends, and be more involved in stuff at school.
2. Did you do any extra curricular activities in high school?
I was in choir 3 hours of the day one year, and I also was in dance too. I was too scared to try anything else.
3. What did you do with your free time?
Probably hung out with Teresa, and went galavanting everywhere.
4.What is the coolest thing you did as a teenager?
I think just hanging out with my good friends until wee morning hours. We werent up to mischief, it was just fun times.
5. Did you have a boyfriend in high school?
Always. I dont think I was ever "single". I dated one guy (Jake and Isaaks dad) on and off for the most of high school, and about 5 or 6 other boyfriends scattered in there as well. Lovely.
6. Songs that come to mind:
We mostly listened to Offspring, Bloodhound Gang, White Zombie, Live, Matchbox 20, lots of different stuff, I cant pick just one song.
7. If you could change one thing, what would it be?
To knock it off with the stupid boyfriends all the time. I wish I was single and just dated a bunch of different people.
8. What did you think you would be when you grew up?
I really wanted to be a mom, but I wanted to be a plastic surgeon too. LOL...decisions decisions.
9. Picture of self-
Here is one I think of me going to homecoming.


Here is me and my brother after one of my choir concerts.
10. Craziest thing you did in high school.
Dressed up like a cow maid for some Halloween dance...stupid stupid stupid.
Aaand then next 3 lucky people that I am tagging to do this is...Brandi Watkins, Angie Rich, and Mary Lee.



1 comment:
Hi Mindy, I was totally surprised to see your comment pop up on my blog. I am still so new at this, I have no idea how to find people. Its great to hear from you and I love all the pictures on your blog. Your kiddos are adorable. The teenage tag post made me laugh. I can't believe its been 10yrs since high school. That can't really mean we're 10 years older can it?
Post a Comment