That two toddlers live here. They leave things here, and stack things there. I have found all sorts of interesting things, and today I was thinking how fast it goes by. Just yesterday it seems like I found Jakob under the table with a pack of Kool-Aide mix all over. Or Isaak fishing my cell phone around in the toilet..Yeah, somedays I feel like running out the door screaming, but soon enough they will be grown up and gone. No more messes. (which cant be a bad thing) and no more odd things in my cupboards. I went around the house a documented such things, because one day I wont be following them around picking up. Boy, is it obvious that two wild-eyed toddlers live here!
Then much to my surprise..(not really) The boys were sweet enough to give Natalie some of their after school snack. She was in love. She ate two helpings of chocolate pudding all by herself. (and yes... that is lotion in her hair!*sigh*)
Aw, so sweet. I'm already looking back and missing my boy's "baby days". My blog header secret: scrapblog.com. It's basically got all sorts of digital scrapbooking elements. LOVE it!
Hi Mindy, I haven't seen you in forever! You have a beautiful family! I totally know what you mean about chasing kids around I've got 4 myself. Just think some day it will all be gone and we will wish we had it back, but for right know it keeps us busy!
2 comments:
Aw, so sweet. I'm already looking back and missing my boy's "baby days". My blog header secret: scrapblog.com. It's basically got all sorts of digital scrapbooking elements. LOVE it!
Hi Mindy, I haven't seen you in forever! You have a beautiful family! I totally know what you mean about chasing kids around I've got 4 myself. Just think some day it will all be gone and we will wish we had it back, but for right know it keeps us busy!
Post a Comment