Monday, April 7, 2008

Hollywood!

Dave and I had the chance to go out to go on a quick vacation to California. We went to Universal Studios, and then cruised around Hollywood Blvd. There was a lot of interesting things...and people to see. We had a great time. As usual I am not happy until the memory card is filledon my camera, so I have a ton of pics. These pics were taken from Daves camera instead of hauling the big camera around! There were a few times I sure wish I had it though...so here are some pics from our getaway!


Here is the hotel we stayed in.


Here is the Hollywood Sign


Here is me on the red carpet in front of the entrance













It was kinda foggy the whole time, but there was the best view!
















































This is Whoville where they filmed The Grinch that Stole Christmas



This was by far the most amazing sight to be seen there. This was part of the set from the movie War of the Worlds. There was a crashed 747 in the middle of a neighborhood. They said it cost them $60,000 to buy the plane, and $200,000 to wreck it.







We then went to Hollywood Blvd. to check out some sights there.













2 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! The pictures are great.

Rich Angie said...

Wow, looks like it was a blast!

For the scrapblog...you'll have to save a jpg to your desktop (under the file tab), then upload it to blogger by changing your settings.