So here she is...Bailey Barnabus Rule. She is a German short-haired pointer. Okay, so she is kinda cute. I might like her..we'll see. Sheis already kellel trained, and house broken. She loves the kids. She hugs with her front two legs, and she plays football with Jakob and can actually tackle too. Here are a couple pictures.
Monday, December 17, 2007
We have an announcement to make!
We have a new family member! No, I am not pregnant. This is a hairy kid! Dave and the boys have been begging me like crazy for a dog. As most of you know, I am NOT an animal lover at all. If there was a hairless dog that doesnt go to the bathroom and has no teeth, that is my kinda dog! Buuuut, whattaya do when I find picket signs in my pantry, to my bathroom mirrors to in my bed saying "WE WANT A DOG!" With hilarious pictures of scraggly dogs. For crying out loud. I gave in!
So here she is...Bailey Barnabus Rule. She is a German short-haired pointer. Okay, so she is kinda cute. I might like her..we'll see. Sheis already kellel trained, and house broken. She loves the kids. She hugs with her front two legs, and she plays football with Jakob and can actually tackle too. Here are a couple pictures.

So here she is...Bailey Barnabus Rule. She is a German short-haired pointer. Okay, so she is kinda cute. I might like her..we'll see. Sheis already kellel trained, and house broken. She loves the kids. She hugs with her front two legs, and she plays football with Jakob and can actually tackle too. Here are a couple pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment