We had a very nice Christmas. We have a lot of family to visit with. Christmas Eve we spent with my moms family at my grandmas house, then after that we went over to Daves moms to let the boys open their gifts there since they were going to be with their dad the next day. Christmas Day the kids opened their presents in the morning, I dropped the boys off with their dad while we went over to Daves brothers house, and then after that we went to my dads house (where I got the boys back) to spend the rest of the evening. It is usually a really busy time of the year! The kids had a lot of fun and my living room is filled with new toys. I just wanted to say thank you to all my family who went out of their way this year for us and our kids. You are all wonderful, and I love you all. I thought I would post some pictures of Christmas with the kids. I didnt take my camera everywhere we went, so I just have pics of Christmas morning. :/
Here is Christmas morning. Santa couldnt fit all the stuff into their stockings, so he had to borrow some gift bags.

Here are the babies and I waiting patiently to open presents.

Natalie was so very tired. After she opened all her presents, I found her in the front living room laying on the floor with her blanket falling back to sleep. Poor thing! She is a mommas girl! Very sleepy in the morning!

The rest are just of the kids opening their presents...



Yup. He got the bb gun. Isaak better watch them eyeballs!
No comments:
Post a Comment