So Jakob first...he said he wanted a trampoline for our new backyard. Also a CD player and some cd's since he loves listening to music. Then maybe a bb gun. (I dont think so! The first thing he'd do with that is shoot Isaaks eyes out!) Oh and maybe a new bike, or even one of those gopeds, oh yeah, and a quad too. All I know is that they get more expensive the older they get! Then moving on to Isaak...He wants a trampoline too, a playstation 3, (uh huh...what did I tell ya!) Some more gameboy games, and his two front teeth. Yes, he actually said that. Jakob braggingly says, "Well! I already have MY two front teeth!" Isaak turns to Dave and says, "His teeth are HUGE! I would like some that fit. Some...I dont know...KID size ones!" Jakob just stood there with his mouth wide open, Dave busted up laughing, and the Christmas list was complete. Arent they funny? Those two are always at eachothers throats, little do they know that they will be best friends for the rest of their lives. Don't want to break that news to them now!



3 comments:
That comment about his teeth being huge is soo funny! I laughted out loud!
That is hilarious! Kids are so funny. Good luck with those Christmas lists...them's tall orders!
That is so funny! I can just imagine that conversation.
I am scared for the day my kids want more than what I can find at the dollar store! Good Luck
Post a Comment