Monday, October 1, 2007

A house for me!

We are moving October 26th. I hate moving, really I do, but I am excited for our new house. It has 4 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms, about 1900 sq ft. We were mostly looking for something with a big backyard, because where we are at now we dont have one. This one has one, plus a garden. The boys and I will be able to walk to school everyday too. It will be a nice change.


Here is the front of the house, not a very bright picture, but you get the idea.

Here is the formal living room


Here is the family room

Here is part of the backyard. This also has a huge covered patio.

7 comments:

Miller Family said...

Yay! Moving is a big pain but it looks like you guys are gonna have such a cute house! Congrats!

Fred and Meili said...

It looks really nice! The backyard is really big! The kids are going to love it!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys! I love it! It looks so pretty! I can't wait to have you close by!

Kristin said...

Congratulations on the house - it looks really nice. Your kids are cute - I love hearing from people I haven't seen in forever and seeing their families!!

Jessica said...

Looks like a nice house and BIG too. I love the backyard. Where is it located?

Will and Julie said...

Mindy, your kids have grown up. They are beautiful. I love your house. Soo good to catch up a bit.

Tara Kay said...

Congratulations! Your house looks cute!