Dave's company took everyone on a vacation to San Diego this past weekend. We took a bus with about 35 others, and got to stay at the Westin Emerald Plaza. It was such a nice hotel, with those glass elevators, where you can see the ocean from it. Our room was so pretty, and had a big comfy bed that I didnt want to get out of. Saturday they sent all the men who wanted to go fishing on a fishing boat, but Dave chose to stay with me and they took us to Sea World! So we ran around Sea World like kids, and got soaked on the white water rapid ride, and shopped for presents for the kids. After that, we got back to the hotel and got ready for dinner. The company made reservations at 4 different restaurants, so we got to choose which ever we wanted, and Dave and I chose Anthony's. I've been there before, so it was the safe choice! It was so pretty, it is right on the ocean, so we watched the sail boats go by, and ate crab legs and steak. The whole trip was so fun. It was like a honeymoon we never got. Sunday morning we all packed back on the bus and headed back home. My brave mom stayed at our house with all the kids so that we could go. We had so much fun, we need to do that more often! :) I took pictures at Sea World mostly, so here they are...
Me and Dave taking a scary picture of us both.
The penguins..even though they were stinky, they were the cutest.
A real polar bear, I've never seen one before!
He is going to kill me for putting this up, but I think it is adorable.
The Flamingos we fed.
Sorry, they wouldnt stop moving so I could take their picture! Haha..
Another shark

The Dolphins
5 comments:
What a great trip! It's so nice to get away as a couple.
How fun!!!! Where the heck does he work? I want to get a job there too if you get perks like that!
I am glad that you had fun, you sure missed a GREAT football game.
Can't wait to see them play again tomorrow.
I love the pictures. It really looks like a lot of fun!!
Great pictures of the trip! It looks like you guys had a really fun time!
Post a Comment